Nov 8, 2010

Wedding Bliss

Do you ever wish you could go back and re-do your wedding? I do.  All the time.  Don't get me wrong, my wedding was incredible and it was everything I wanted at the time.  But sometimes I see other weddings and say oh I love that! I wish I did that at my wedding!, I just wish I did something more me.  This is one wedding I look at and say I wish I had thought of that!.  I just love the barn/ outdoor theme.  I'm keeping the barn theme in mind for a party one day.  

The bride is Natalie of  Natalie Merrillyn blog.  She currently lives on the East Coast finishing up her degree and plans to join her husband on the West Coast as soon as she graduates.  Is it sad that I am kind of excited for her to graduate so she can be reunited with her husband?  (I warned you before, I'm a sucker for love stories!!) 

Here are some pictures of her beautiful wedding, enjoy!

P.S. Isn't the bride gorgeous?

The sign makes it so personal and inviting..

I dont know why, but this reminds me of a scene from Pride & Prejudice (another one of my all-time favorite love stories)


A cake bar! Seriously, how cute is that?!



I love the old-fashioned feel of this photo

sweetness

(all images via Style Me Pretty)

And incase the pictures weren't enough, check out the wedding video that her photographer created.  For some reason I couldn't do a direct post for easier viewing, but trust me this video does not disappoint! I love it!  

xoxo



3 comments:

  1. That cake bar is super cool! I love the picture on your header. It's beautiful! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your nice compliments. I appreciate it. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love this! Thanks so much for your sweet sweet words, it was so fun to read! You should post pics of your wedding, you and your husb are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl that wedding is precious!
    & you're not alone- loved my wedding too, but i'm always going back thinking ... i should have done this, not listened to that .... but in the end you get to marry your soul mate and that covers over any little question I have about what I'd do.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next