Feb 28, 2011

The Love List : Natalie Merrillyn


Welcome to the second issue of The Love List!  
This weeks special guest is the beautiful Natalie from Natalie Merrillyn.  

Natalie's blog is one of the first I started following when I began blogging and to say that she has impeccable style would be an understatement.  {Remember when I blogged about her wedding here?}  Now Natalie is living on the East Coast with her husband and they are currently fixing up their first place together.  And from what I've seen so far, the house is going to be gorgeous!

Here are Natalie's favorites:

1. Chevron- Whether it's in curtains or dresses, I'm obsessed with this print!

2. Whole Foods' Bacon Chocolate Bar- Sounds weird, but it's the perfect combo of salty and sweet. I'm constantly adding one (or a few) to our grocery cart!

3. Organization- Baskets and bins make me so happy. Please tell me I'm not the only one!

4. Gold Sperrys- I just got a pair of these and they are amazing. I was nervous about the gold, but they're more of a neutral metallic and I wear them everywhere. So perfect for Spring.

5. Ombre Hair- To try or not to try? I go back and forth about this bold trend.

6. Thrifting- How am I just now discovering the wonders of thrifting? I've found the best things at thrift stores-- vintage trays, milk glass, vases, old books. A new favorite, frugal hobby of mine.


Thank you, Nuha, for having me!
xoxo

Natalie


Told you she was stylish! Don't forget to stop by her blog and say hello!

{ and to answer your question Natalie, I LOVE baskets & bins too!}




24 comments:

  1. love her blog! she does have amazing style. fun post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww love this! i love the gold sperrys and have been contemplating them myself. i always see that chocolate bar at whole foods, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have I never seen her blog before! Hold on Natalie I'm on my way! <3 ahaha!

    I used to have ombre hair back in high school and college... now i'm dying to do it again! but my bff beat me to it. grr!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she is my long lost sister.... those are ALL on my love list! I completely geek at The Container Store. Organization rocks my world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great list! i love the entire list!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I can agree with you on all these points! Just went thrifting last weekend and got bags full of great stuff for so cheap!
    And with being preggo, my organization nesting phase has settled full force! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love natalie & her blog! girl has great style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post! Love Natalie's blog and so glad to have now found yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cute post! i love both of your blogs! :)

    Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have never been to a thrift store - one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so cute...loving the blog! I am a little grossed out by the bacon/chocolate thing...not brave enough to jump on *that* crazy train quite yet, but the thrifting is so right on! How can you not love fabulous things at fabulous prices??? (c:

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been wanting a pair of sperrys and will definitely get those gold ones! Perfect for traveling in Peru.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, I love all Vosges chocolates, and Mo's Bacon bar is one of my faves - sooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the chevrons...
    and the gold sperrys ....
    and the thrifting....
    tried the ombre hair ...disaster
    :)
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. so glad i know the name to that print now! and ombre hair - i SOOO want to try this this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore Natalie!! She is such a sweetie and has a fab blog!! I love yours too. Your header is simply fab girlfriend xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love finding new blogs, thanks for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great feature! impeccable style, for sure :)

    i, too, love Vosges chocolate, and had the pleasure of meeting the founder while i was interning in Chicago. amazing woman! the sea salt one is delish, too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love thrifting! SO welcome to the thrifting world! =D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great list!!! So many of my own favorites : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next