Oct 17, 2010

Bakerella

Have you heard of Bakerella?  She is the adorable amazing genious inventor of Cake Pops  and Cake Balls.  These cute little treats are perfect for any occasion.  Not to mention, her blog is the cutest thing ever!  She blogs about different types of dessert, but without a doubt, the cake pops are my favorite!!


Her enthusiasm about these sweet little treats has led Bakerella to publish a new book called  Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for More than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats. And, she's on tour promoting her book right now!!  Who would have thought that a little blogging and some sugar loving could get you famous?   
via Bakerella

via Bakerella



 Just my luck, that a.) she's not coming to my town and b.) the day she's scheduled to come to a nearby city ( 3 hourish drive) I have a huge exam... Should I put a frown face here to express my sadness?  I so would have driven out there just to meet her!  But for those of you who can go, I'll be there in spirit!  Send her my love!!




Here is my attempt at making cake balls





  Im curious, have you ever made cake pops?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next