Nov 19, 2010

Emerson Made

It's Friday and I have a busy day ahead!  This next month is going to be extremely hectic to say the least.  I hope I come out of it alive!  Kind thoughts sent my way would be extremely appreciated. :)  

Anyways...
I'm sure you've all heard of Emerson Made.  Let me start off by saying, I want every single thing in that store.  Literally.  Emerson is well known for making the cutest flower accessories.  Now, she has an inventory that includes women, men, wedding, and home fashion.  So basically she sews, has an amazing fashion line, and models her own clothes.  Thats her in these photos below.  
I would love to receive this yellow box!

I have a yellow skirt (that I've had for 2 years and never worn, whoops) similar to this .  New outfit?  I think so!


I am a sucker for bell bottoms.  Skinny jeans are in no way flattering on me.  Please go out of style soon!


Blazers = Love



Jealous yet?  I am!

In other news...
I want smores.

We had some the other day and they were yummy.  I'd like to go back for seconds, please.


all images via Emerson Made


2 comments:

  1. I adore her style as well! Seriously considering buying myself her bells for Christmas. For some reason online jean shopping makes me nervous, though.

    Thanks for the compliments of my mood board :)
    Have a nice weekend!

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know, I want all of the Emerson Made goods as well. Smores sound good too:)

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next