Dec 23, 2010

I have a confession to make

I like birds.

Yes, it's true.  But let me clarify.  I love walking outside and hearing birds chirp but I do not like live birds in my home.  Wayyyyy too messy!!  I like bird decor.  Love it.

Here are some gorgeous and sweet little birdie decor


more-views.html.jpg


Vintage Crystal Perfume Bottle

il_fullxfull.201506499.jpg





Please excuse me while I swoon over the following items.
36091.6CD067A7.jpg
36091.A7C63862.jpg
36091.D2E57829.jpg


il_fullxfull.187644362.jpg






I've shown this one before, but it's just so sweet



VIA Kate Spade


Why hello there little birdie at the bottom of my plate :)
VIA Old Sweetwater Cottage

I don't know what I'd do with this, but I'll find a reason!! 

I know! PENCILS!!
VIA Old Sweetwater Cottage

Chez+minette+birdcage+mirror.jpg
VIA Bouf


I know this has nothing to do with birds, but I thought it was cute.  Yes, my mind dashes from thought to thought like that.  Yes, I'm only in my 20's.

{whoops! can't remember where I got this from.  If you  made it  kudos to you! Let me know and I'll gladly credit ya :) }

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. im with you! im not a fan of real live birds but i love bird decor. and they are so perfect for spring - which is hard to believe is just around the corner.

    merry christmas, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next