Mar 14, 2011

The Love List : City of Dionne


Welcome back to another edition of The Love List!  I'm excited to have Dionne from City of Dionne over today.  If you've ever been to her blog, you know that it never disappoints!  She is a girl after my own heart with her lovely posts about all things vintage, baking, and clothing. 


Here is pretty Dionne with her husband
 Let's see what this sweet blogger has on her list:

It's almost finally Spring!  Flowers, greenery, picnics, tea parties, kite flying, bike riding - I am so excited for my favorite season to be here!  My name is Dionne, and I blog over at City of Dionne.  With Spring on it's way, I am finding myself smitten with light colors, soft and flowy details, and everything pretty and girly.  Goodbye, Winter chunkiness - hello, Spring softness!

Here are six things that I am completely smitten with this season.


Even in the cold months, I am always drawn to lighter, fresher colors.  I want it to feel like Spring in my home all year long - and these two lovelies would be the perfect way to do that.  Isn't this 
Camden Display Case from Layla Grace lovely?  The colors, the little drawers, the glass doors... Definitely smitten.  And then this Conservatory Chair from Anthropologie has captured my attention too.  It's a respectful nod back to the Louis XV chair, but upholstered with a more modern but lovely and whimsical fabric.


Teehee, isn't this little 
Letterpress Paper House Kit from 1Canoe2 just adorable?  Some people might want it for their kids to play with, but I'd want it for cute place-card holders for a cute country-themed luncheon!  Imagine one of these cute little houses set atop each plate - wouldn't it be so cute?!  And then sticking to my paper love, I am really digging this Sydney Mapcut by Studio KMO.  The detail in the cutwork amazes me, and since I was born in Sydney, it would be a nice nostalgic twist to an already lovely art piece.


And now for the clothes.  Aside from what the weather and nature do during the Spring, my other favorite part about Spring would have to be the clothes!  No more bulky layers, hooray!  Modcloth has a lovely tank with a Crochet overlay that I want in my wardrobe - this 
Modern Mantra top is definitely on my Spring Wishlist (i need to show this blog post to my husband!).  And if my husband is willing to spend a little extra money - I REALLY REALLY REALLY want this Citrine Rose Peplum dress from BHLDN.  I love how soft and ethereal it is.  In it, I would feel like I was in the Great Gatsby, off to one of their lavish garden soirees.

Thank you, Nuha, for having me on your lovely bloglet!  I had a lot of fun with it, and now have a visual wishlist that I can show my husband, hehehe.  Wish me luck, everyone!  :)

-------------
It was an honor to have you Dionne!  I hope you all enjoyed Dionne's list as much as I did.  Make sure you head on over to her blog and say hello!

7 comments:

  1. Oh the display case is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. home things are kinda lost on me.... because I still live in my mommy's home hahah

    but I really want that dress!

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, dionne!! she has the most beautiful blog. great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this lovely blog:) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love a display case like that one! Dionne is a favorite...her blog is creative, informative and just plain fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ran across your blog today and love it!! Follow mine at:
    www.blissfullykruse.blogspot.com

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next