yesterday morning i unknowingly awoke to this
this is our second snowfall of the year- which is pretty uncommon before January. I was excited to finally turn on our fireplace. There's something so romantic about the cackling sound a fireplace makes. But the smell I woke up to this morning-not so much. The house smells like a little too strong of burnt wood. I really hope my clothes don't end up smelling that way. Not that any of this will stop me from using my fireplace. It's just too pretty to stop using.