May 31, 2012

California Adventures


a pretty blue lifeguard tower in San Diego

gorgeous flowers taking over the sand
enjoying SoCal life

in front of  the late James Dean home (don't worry - I had to google him too)

and finally!  a successful hollywood picture of the two of us
spotted this red carpet event on Hollywood Blvd - no idea who/what it was for
Khalo (uncle), Teta (granny), and me at The Grove LA

the other side of The Grove - "The Farmer's Market" ( go here!  so many goodies!)
Rodeo Drive

pretty, pretty flower stand in downtown L.A.


gorgeous beach views in La Jolla

note to self : add surfing to bucket list

 last night out in San Diego

We're back from our long-awaited (and much needed!) get away to SoCal.  We had a great time discovering Los Angeles and San Diego, shopping, beaching, and basically eating our way through the two cities.  You California kids are lucky!  So many amazing cities are only a short drive away and you've got the best food and shopping.  So jealous!  I may or may not have (overly) indulged in both shopping and good..but if there's anything you do on vacation - it's let loose.  Thanks for a wonderful time California, can't wait to visit you again.

p.s. I'll post on some great places to eat later next week.  Trust me- they're good!



13 comments:

  1. wow looks like a wonderful trip... so jealous of disney land!

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, fun times

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute! I love your dress in the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great trip! I'm obsessed with your dress and lipstick in the last shot and wow those beach flowers are soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO fun! I so wish we could have met up -- next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww glad you had such a good time!!! We really do take it for granted I think. Time to be a tourist in my own city!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great photos! Would love to go to Cali xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous photos! I've never been on a west coast beach, but wow do they look perfect.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you are having so much fun and great time !
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! I'm a SoCal girl, born and raised :) So glad you took in so much while here!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so fun!! so glad you had a wonderful trip! i want to go to cali so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  12. makes me miss my home! the pictures are gorgeous!!

    C x

    thegirlacrossthepond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next