Oct 1, 2012

:: pink + leo ::



top : unknown (similar)  |  pants: gap  | heels : f21,old (similar)  | tote: zara | scarf: love culture, old (similar)  | watch : michael kors  | lipstick : ysl

Happy Monday pretties!  How was your weekend?  Every week I'm anxiously awaiting the weekend so that I can catch up on a million things ( the house, baking, painting, blogging!) and then suddenly it's Sunday night and I've barely scratched anything off of my to- do list.  I always say this - but I need to start waking up at 6 a.m. so that I can be more productive.  As I'm typing this I'm laughing at myself - aren't I supposed to be enjoying my sleep now while I can?! I'm already starting to worry how I'll be able to juggle work, home, marriage, and a baby.  It won't be easy, but I'm so lucky to have Alaa and my family here to help me.  As much as I'm enjoying pregnancy right now, I cannot wait to meet our little girl!  Eeek! I can barely wrap my mind around the thought that Alaa and I will have a mini-me.  Blessed and thankful are definitely understatements.


and just because he hasn't made an appearance on the blog in a long time...here's my habibi 


10 comments:

  1. Oh babe. I'm just so excited for you! Can't wait to meet your little one... even though I feel like I secretly met her at our wedding :)

    Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine watch ;|**


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    new post :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha my weekend to do list is alway a mile long and I never get even half of it done! LOL.

    Amberly
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO happy for you- how far along are you? You look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous & a very happy Congrats to you, that is beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous!! congrats on the soon-to-be addition to your family! how exciting :) xx

    www.glittersgold.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pink and black together!! Is always a chic combo. BTW congratulations for your upcoming girl!! Keep on posting!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Mama Style- these pants are so cute too! I enjoyed reading your about me, you two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blog! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog.

    Loving your outfit and all of the beautiful colors.

    Ramen Couture

    xox,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next