Mar 29, 2013

C Wonder Baubles



Anyone that knows me knows that I love me some good accessories.  I feel like outfits are incomplete without a little extra somethin' somethin'.  While I usually find most of my jewelry via F21 (so freakin cheap!) or my sister's closet (..enough said) I was pleasantly surprised to find so many cute things in C Wonder.  Again, I'm so jealous of you people that have all of these fun stores in your city - C Wonder included!

1.] Tortoise Link Bracelet - Anything tortoise is an ace in my book.
2.] Pyramid Stud Friendship Bracelet - I'm trying to incorporate more color into my accessories.  It's almost 100% black and gold....why am I not surprised?
3.] Honeycomb Bracelet - Such a fun twist on a classic chain bracelet.
4.] Horse Stud Earrings - These earrings get me so ridiculously excited!!!  They're horses!! Yayyy! Or should I say nayyyyyyy
5.] Druzy Stud Earrings -  The color.  The texture.  The glitter.  So pretty!  Oh, and they come in pretty pretty shades of gold, blue, and white as well!
6.] Tortoise Choker Necklace -  I'm thinking this is a must with a classic LBD.
7.] Gold Wrapped Lucite Bangle - I'm loving lucite baubles right now.  I think this would look SO good in an arm party!


So can someone connect me with Santa so he can drop these off for me.  Kind of like a "Hey, it's spring" sort of present?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next