Apr 9, 2013

:: Short Hair ::




dress, jacket, + necklace : f21 | shoes: gap  | watch : michael kors

What was supposed to be a simple trim ended up being about 10 inches of my hair chopped off.  Last week I figured it was about time I did something about my dead ends and unfortunately ended up with a pretty bad hair cut.  So the only way to fix it was to chop it all off.  Part of me is kind of excited because this is just about the only noticeable change my hair has seen since God knows when, but truth be told, I miss my long locks.    Oh, and I tried dying my hair (again, yes I know)  and it still looks exactly the same.  Are you sensing a trend here?  I think I'm on a bad luck streak with all things concerning my hair.  BUT, on the bright side of things at least now my hair is healthier.  And it'll grow back.  

Right?

Rightttt??????

Oh and in other more important news, today ZuZu  is 2 months!  Aghhhh!!!!! How did this happen?!  My sweet, sweet baby is growing up!

8 comments:

  1. Love your haircut and your dress!!!
    :)

    http://9lla.it/
    Fashion & DIYs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I wish I had your guts though... I want to do something different with my hair, but I always chicken out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful! I love your hair
    kisses from milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair!

    Everywearigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks beautiful.



    ERIKA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it short. You look good both ways.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next