Nov 1, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday

Have I ever mentioned that I am a nursing student?  How could I not ?!...Being a nursing student consumes every aspect of my life.  It is my main priority and it definitely affects everything else in my life.    Mondays are always tough because I have two three hour classes back to back.  Go to the hospital.Then do hours upon hours of homework (which I can never catch up to!) And be present at the hospital bright and early at  6:30 a.m.  

Did I mention I love it?  As difficult and stressful as it is, I love nursing.

But, needless to say my veins are concentrated with this stuff 

 And I have learned the beauty of this little guy

But honestly, I couldn't be able to do it without this guy


or this lady

My husband and mom are my everything



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next