Jan 4, 2011

Spring Fling

 Do you read Non-pareil Magazine?  It's fairly new, but each issue is crammed with eye candy and fun DIYs.  The latest issue has me craving spring. It seems crazy to think that Spring isn't too far away considering the cold nights and that technically winter just started!  



I've always associated burlap with the Fall..I'm loving it here!


My love for baking drew my eye to these beauties.  Simple yet elegant.


 I've decided that a goal of mine this year is to throw an outdoors country/barnish themed party.   It's something I've always wanted to do (but don't have a place to do it!).  These pictures are the perfect inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. I do adore this. I want to try making the runner. such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tablescape!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next