Apr 27, 2011

Royal Wedding



It's no secret that I'm counting down the days until the Royal Wedding.  I've always had a huge fascination with Princesses and all things royal.  What can I say. ...I would love to be a Princess!  There's been a lot of talk about "What will Kate Middleton wear?" So I decided to try my hand at creating what I think the future Princess will wear to her own wedding.

Royal Wedding





Slim fitting lace gown with "princess sleeves"
-Cambridge Lovers Knot Tiara ( Princess Diana wore this to her wedding too)
-Pearl Earrings
-"Messy" Updo






7 comments:

  1. she's gonna be beautiful! not sure if i'll get up early for it - but im totally gonna eat up all the fashion from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dress!! totally agree with the hair she'll go for. can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nuha, i love you. but seriously we need to switch places; YOU should be the one in a Commonwealth country right now!

    all that aside, i do love the hair you've chosen. so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the messy updo!!! ahhh I want that! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress! Hope you're right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for the wedding! Loving your royal inspiration...it's all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next