Oct 25, 2011

Lookbook: a blank canvas

so let me just start out by saying how much i LOVE this dress.  i wish i bought one in every color...seriously.  it's like a blank canvas and the outfit possibilities are endless.  i've paired this dress up with a fur vest and it was instant glamification..loved it.  the only bad thing about this dress is it's a stain magnet.  they're not hard to get out, just annoying to have.

 dress, necklace,shades, and (some) bangles:  F21
blazer: American Eagle
shoes: Nine West
purse: ebay (similar)



 and just a little cuteness for your day :)

9 comments:

  1. aww love that last picture!

    that dress is fabulous... and I love it with the blazer. Now you are making me wish for the warmer weather to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful colour on you. I love the photos, and the blazer is perfect! I'd buy several colours as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I like how you made the casual dress more sophisticated with that great striped blazer.

    xx Kara
    Sprinkles in Springs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the purse! And you saw Footloose? I can't wait to see it. Saw the original several times and loved that version too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are you! Love the pic of you and Alaa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your style, you’re so pretty in these photos!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really pretty dress, I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!
    The perfect shade for fall too ;)
    Alcira

    nerochronicles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next