Feb 20, 2012

last thursday night...

(Sung to the tune of Katy Perry's  song "Last Friday Night")

Last Thursday I started feeling a little "bah-hum-bug".  I was a bit bored by my current routine and needed something fun and un-planned.  You know when you've got a keeper when your husband orders you to get dressed because we're going out- just because he notices your a little "bah-hum-bug".  We went to Barnes & Nobles, grabbed some magazines and coffee, and what-do-you-know it was the perfect anecdote to get me out of my funk.  I don't know if it was the page after page inspiration from magazines, the marble mocha on ice, or just the sheer fact that Alaa just wants me to be happy, but I had a great time.  (I'm thinking it's the latter)
poncho/coat + shirt - old navy// pants:  guess// loafers:  target 






and the latest books on my reading list:

9 comments:

  1. Aw what a sweet husband. It looks like you guys had a blast in B&N. Cute outfit girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to Barnes and Noble just to relax and browse through the magazines! Loving your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that sweater! I saw it at Old Navy on Saturday and I almost grabbed it! Glad you found a fun way to spend your evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your poncho, what a beautiful Aztec inspired color. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your poncho. So cute.

    Patience
    You're invited to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
    J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sweater on you! Gorgeous and looks so cozy - I love hanging out at the bookstore :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Nuha, thank you so much for your visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a commment,, i really appreciate it...and i really like your sweater, the draping and print look great on you!!
    xoxo Stephi
    http://chiikalivelovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your lovely comment!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment!
    Sweet outfit btw :)
    Elyse
    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/2012/02/cupcake-ring-giveaway-by-vipi-creation.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next