Apr 10, 2012

Shoes, Let's get some shoes

From top to bottom:

Oh you know, just a *few* shoes I'm currently lusting over.  Warmer weather is here and I am in dire need of new shoes.  I absolutely love the Tibi and Zara sandals, not to mention the gorgeous Chloe peep toes.  Who am I kidding?  I want them all!  And just for reference, I would not discriminate against any of these Miu Miu sandals ..each quirky pair is more gorgeous than the next.  I'd give my left arm for a pair.  (Not really, but they do make my heart pitter patter in an unhealthy way)

p.s. I almost posted the old youtube video about "shoes"...then I watched it again. 
 Ummmm, yea, kinda decided against it.

18 comments:

  1. Wow they're all gorgeous!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So obsessed with the Sam Edelman pair! Wish I could justify buying them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara has been KILLING it this season... love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those chloe wedges are so beautiful. gahhh shoe lust, it never ends.

    rachelarielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those Zara sandals......they have the cutest shoes out right now. What youtube video??? I need to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man, i want all of these!! i need to go shopping asap. thanks so much for the sweet comment earlier. makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha oh yeah! love shoes!!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shoes!

    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so fabulous it is hard to pick a favorite...I do really love the Derek Lam wedges though!
    xo
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choices! I have the ones from Zara and LOVE them! You may have added a few to my wish list :) Thanks for sharing and keep in touch!

    Amanda
    http://easy-life-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the black and gold sandals from Zara

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love shoes!
    Would like to have them all!

    a-to-the-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next