Jul 3, 2012

:: all in one ::






top, pants, & shoes: zara  |  purse: furla  |  baubles: jcrew, f21

There's nothing like finding a piece of clothing that checks off quite a few things on your wish list.  I had been lusting over printed pants and silk scarf pieces for a few months now.  Not to mention, I am a huge fan of wide leg pants - they're so flattering!  So when I found these pants last weekend in D.C. I was instantly smitten.  They've been on constant repeat ever since :-)

Also, I'd like to make a (not-so) huge announcement.  We  finally took the plunge and bought a sofa!  My timeline for the house was to re-do the living room after 6 months of living in the house, but naturally, I couldn't find  anything  that I thought was worth it.  So I searched and waited, and waited and searched.  Finally, I found something that is similar to what I'd like- but I'm still so nervous about how it will all come together.  I can't wait till the pieces get here!

I also can't believe that I'm at a point in my life where I'm buying "house stuff"!  Definitely a weird, yet exciting feeling.





7 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE those pants. You look amazing! I'm your newest follower, hope you get a chance to visit and follow back. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look sooo gorgeous! I've been wanting a pair of bold pants like that and you pull them off so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i am totally obsessed with those pants!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pants, love its 70s vibe like you wanna be on a yacht or hit the club.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wants your pants!!! Beautiful!!!!

    http://www.elitebarcelonablog.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of these pants...very bright and very stylish..you pull them off well...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next