Aug 13, 2012

Noon by Noor


I recently discovered a new line that I'm slightly obsessed with.  Noon by Noor is an up and coming label created by two cousins, Noor Al-Khalifa and Haya Al-Khalifa.  The duo refrence their Middle Eastern background and other international influences to create a line that is undeniably feminine and fun.  I've just about drooled over everything in their Fall/Winter collection.  We're talking brassy golds (I die), navy, and velvets (I die..again).

Those dresses are slaying me.  I love the way they drape.  And that velvet suit - oh. my. god.  Perfection.

And just in case you're not *quite* ready to think about Fall just yet..the Spring/Summer collection is just as good.


You all know I'm a huge sucker for anything boho..and well this collection is FULL of it!  Plus, some neon touches for all of you neon lovers.

And can we talk about the styling for a minute?  The styling!  There's a touch of avant garde going on there and I am all over that.  You know I love playing dress up.

It gets me so excited that two Bahrani girls are following their dreams and creating gorgeous garments that celebrate femininity.  They're showing at Mercedes Benz New York Fashion week this fall on September 7th at..wait for it..noon.  I can't wait to see what their Spring 2013 collection brings!

Shop their collections here.


6 comments:

  1. So much fun! I'm glad you shared this line with the rest of the world - very inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning collection. Love the textures:)
    Hope you had a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How interesting - I love the combination of culture in fashion. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great discovery!!! I love the rich color and fabrics! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with the two gowns!!! Gorgeous! It looks like the top right one is leather on top? gorgeous. thanks for the intro!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next