Sep 7, 2012

:: camo + pink ::








sweater: f21 (similar) | pants: target | shoes: elie tahari (similar) | shades: UO | watch : michael kors | bangles: f21, apricot lane, unknown | necklace : diy | ring : ysl | lipstick : ysl lingerie pink

I've been lusting over anything and everything camouflage and knew I needed to add it to my wardrobe ASAP.  But since it's a little trendy I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something I'll probably get rid of in a couple of seasons.  I was so excited to find these at Target for such a cheap price - they were perfect! And at only $20 something dollars, I don't feel as bad if I give them away later. And because I love pale pink and green together (who am I kidding, I love pale pink with anything) I topped it all off with my fave cat eye sunglasses, lipstick, and pointy toe flats.  Next time, I'd love to pair these pants with a hint of leather - give it some edge!

Hope you all have a great weekend! xo

Linking up with Friday Fancies

15 comments:

  1. I love your outfit... especially the touches of pale pink! The pink lipstick is perfect too. (:

    Thanks for the comment on my friday's fancies outfit... did you go to architecture school too?!

    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cream with the camo print! Gorgeous outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! Loving the pink lips! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. those flats are amazing! thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! I'm following you now.. come back and follow :)

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I've been finding some great things at Target lately! Those sunglasses&color are fabulous! I've always been a MAc girl for my lipsticks, but seeing that pink lip color on you makes me want to try! Have a happy day :)
    -BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. UM. EVERYTHING about this outfit is perfect!

    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore everything about this!! Really loving the shoes!:)
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are amazing. So CUTE! Love that color combo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been looking for a good pair of camo pants, and you have solved my problem! Must try them out:)
    Looking stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love, Love, LOVE! Camo done right :)

    xo, Megan

    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute! I may have to pull my camo pants out of hiding now! Following you now :)

    xoxo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice outfit! You're pretty! :D

    The Celebrity Look

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE those shoes!!! they look amazing with this outfit!

    xoxo
    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those sunnies with your lipstick! You look so fab!
    xo,
    Amanda
    LittleMissFearless.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next