Nov 7, 2012

Je Veux... a rocking horse


Source: flickr.com via Nuha on Pinterest

This weekend I was out with Alaa when I stumbled upon a vintage rocking horse.  Unfortunately, the one I saw wasn't for sale - dangitt!  Now, I can't get the image of a cute little wooden horse out of my head.  I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a local Craigslist posting that I could DIY.  I'm thinking it'd be cute to throw a little modern spin on it.  Make it black and white, but not in a zebra way.  Let's hope that I find one soon!

3 comments:

  1. This post brought out my childhood memories. It was my dream to own a rocking horse as a child but, never could:( Yes, with so much diy we could do, possibilities are endless now. I will also look to make one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute = DDD



    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    new post

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. too darn cute. Thanks for sharing, love. If you get a sec, I'm giving away a $375.00 handbag as a giant thank you. I'd love if you'd enter. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next