Jan 16, 2013

Spring // Summer

This past weekend the temps were in the 70's.  Add that to the fact that pregnancy has made me hot all the time - I am SO over winter.  Lately, I've been dreaming of warmer weather where I can dress in light loose layers.  This probably stems from the fact that by then I'll (hopefully!) be able to fit into all of my clothes again ( oh how I've missed you!) .  Not to mention, I've got a couple of big family events on the horizon this summer so I'm looking forward to it all.  As much as I love the comfort of winter clothes, theres something so alluring about a dress blowing in the wind  and the girly hues that warmer weather brings - hello blush tones!


So what about you?  Are you holding onto your winter knits for all they're worth?  Or are you as anxious as I am to shed a few layers ( literally).

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I can't wait to have warmer weather here, so tired of feeling cold!! Have a great day doll x

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 30 something degree weather. Hanging on. :(


    erika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next