Jun 3, 2013

Chanel's Perfume Bottle Bag


I'm no stranger to quirky accessories and fun bags are my creme de la creme.  So when Chanel recently held their Cruise 2014 fashion show in Singapore my eye zoomed in on one thing - their new perfume bottle bag.  






No word on how much the bag will cost but, I'm sure we'll hear all about it in about 6 months when it's scheduled to debut.  

I know, I know...Chanel does it yet again.  Just go ahead and add this to your lust list.

images :  1 // 2 // 3 // 4

p.s, other fun perfume bottle bags by Charlotte Olympia and Lanvin

2 comments:

  1. So original! :)

    Gemma
    http://www.taipeistreetstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did i not know about this until now? i'm dying for this bag!!!!! i'll have to start saving, thank you, thank you for bringing this to my attention!!!!

    Xo Courtney // ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next