Jun 5, 2013

Zayan The Label


Guys I think I'm in love.  I just discovered Zayan the Label - a flirty, fun, and unbelievably romantic line created by Lebanese designer Zayan Ghandour.  Based in Dubai, Zayan created her line and had her first showing at Paris Fashion Week 2011 and has been kicking major butt ever since.  If there's one thing I love more than the collection itself it's the styling of the collection.  Man am I a sucker for good styling and story telling.  Let me tell you, Zayan's  SS13 " Electric Wonderland" and AW 12- 13 "Let Them Wear Roses" collections do not disappoint my friends.








That sheer dress just slays me.  The tulle lined cropped blazer gives me heart palpitations.   I suddenly want to go grocery shopping and then swim in a pool of flowers.

ohhh my gerddddd

Tell me you're not in love.  My heart is about to ex-plode.  

Oh, and it doesn't hurt that Zayan is the genius behind the popular UAE shop S*UCE

#obsessed

{all images via Zayan }



4 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow amazing shoot!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has some cute clothes. So how is your princess? whats the best thing about being a mommy? are you wanting more?

    sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! She has some amazing pieces in this collection. It's definitely very romantic. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed, i'm dying! i love love love the collection and especially love the photos. they totally tell a story and speak to the esthetic! love love love!


    Xo Courtney
    www.ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next