Jul 28, 2013

Sunday Spotlight : Rami Al Ali











I've only recently come across Rami Al Ali and his breath taking designs, but it's like we've been friends for a long time.  His collections are the perfect harmony of art and style that leaving you begging for more. To me, it's very Art Deco inspired and since I'm still on a Great Gatsby craze, I couldn't ask for anything more alluring. The majority of these photos are from Ali's recent Autumn-Winter '13/14 campaign during Paris Couture Fashion Week, but trust me when I say that his previous seasons have been just as lovely.  The AW '13/14 collection was held at Le Meurice, which was the perfect backdrop to play off  the gorgeous metallics Ali incorporated into his designs.  With a background in art, it's no wonder that he is able to use fabric to incorporate such eye catching structural elements into his designs.

Now, all I need is a way to get my hands on one of these.  

#iwish

and just in case you wanted to be even more in love with the collection, check out this short clip where you can see the dresses from a different perspective




Image Credits : 1, 2-7, 8, 9, 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you! XOXO

Next Next Next